We are looking for a Penetration Responsible Engineer!
- Responsible for organizing regular multidiscipline meetings with Vår Energi (VE)
- Responsible for following up and delivering status to VE of all Site queries (SQ), Technical queries (TQ) and Construction Change Requests (CCR) impacting the penetration scope
- Provide status to VE with regards to all disciplines, scope of work and status of Jobcards
- Preferrable background from Architectural discipline
- Attend and Contribute to Engineering meetings, multidiscipline reviews and meetings with client
- Ensure focus on Change Control within assigned tasks
- Ensure good communication between Engineering disciplines and Construction
- Ensure focus on Risk Management within assigned tasks
- Provide a good working environment
- Report to Area Delivery Lead 1
- 5 years’ experience within the Company is preferred, but not required
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Proactive & Solution oriented
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.