Are you our next PRE Mechanical?
- Overall technical responsibility for the assigned package and must coordinate multidiscipline engineering to ensure that all discipline-specific requirements / issues are addressed.
- Define all inputs and activities required for each package.
- Specify and size mechanical equipment.
- Identify package scope and boundaries (Ensure that ROS does not carry out work that should be allocated to the Supplier / Contractor.
- Prepare and Issue Documentation for the Enquiry Package
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Kick-Off Meeting with Supplier
- Review the Supplier drawings and data.
- Hold review meetings with the Supplier, as required.
- Monitor and manage interface issues within package
- Provide the commissioning engineer with all the information required to develop the commissioning plan. When 6.13
- Previous experience as Package Responsible engineer for Mechanical Equipment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.