Do you have experience with safety systems?
- Develop SAS safety system design according to unmanned platform principles (FS, Hierarchy design, C&E, FPDS, I/O and HMI sketch input)
- Participation in required multidiscipline reviews
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years experience from automation engineering in greenfield projects located on Norwegian
- Continental Shelf
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS safety system design, activities and responsibility, including Cause & Effect development, HMI development and Function Description responsibilities from green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration: 15.09.2022 - 31.12.2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.