Are you our next Piping - Designer?
- 3D design of piping with use of E3D/ PDMS
- Generate 2D Drawings/ Draft
- Be able to use 3D review tool and participate in design review
- Insert data to engineering registry
- Discipline check
- Masters or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in piping engineering within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Experience from study work at all phases
- Broad experience in use of E3D software incl. draft
- Be familiar with the other main subject areas within piping (Layout, support, stress, material handling)
- Have good knowledge to laws, standards, and norms applicable for the discipline
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferable) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.