We are looking for a LCI/DFO Lead Engineer!
- Responsible for development and implementation of LCI/DFO Management system including project LCI Strategy and LCI work instructions/guidelines
- Responsible for development of Supplier Document Instructions (SDI) to accompany the technical requisition to Suppliers
- Assist IT in system set-up and data control/transfer testing of the engineering systems/tools used in the project
- Manage, coordinate and follow up LCI deliverables according to the LCI strategy
- Take Lead in verification of suppliers final documentation/tag data
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Follow up LCI issues in Project Risk management / Project Quality Assurance systems
- Perform LCI audits/verifications and report observations
- Implement, maintain and give feedback in our Management system, W3, (project procedures & work instructions) within areas of responsibility for continuous improvement
- Bachelor or Master degree. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with LCI/DFO management, preferably within O&G projects on the Norwegian continental shelf or the OW sector.
- Experience in Equipment Supplier’s project organization is an advantage
- Multi-discipline experience within project engineering from detail engineering stage throughout construction and commissioning phase and handover to operations
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
- Competence in Engineering Information systems, Project Completion System Tools, Document Management Systems, i.e. Proarc
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.