We are looking for a Senior Piping Engineering!
- Calculate and establish pipe class sheets & work instructions & Guidelines
- Follow-up on changes to International Standards and Aibel and/or Client Specifications.
- Assist/comments to Piping documentation, technical requisitions, purchase orders, P&ID’s, etc.
- Assist in all technical issues on general level. Evaluate and respond to technical queries.
- Participate in new greenfield projects in different design phases.
- Contribute to the improvement and further development in the Piping Engineering Department.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 10 years of EPC greenfield task work experience on offshore and or onshore Oil and Gas- or Renewable energy Sector, production/-marine facilities as a piping/mechanical/stress engineer.
- General knowledge of piping engineering, including component calculations according to ASME/EN.
- Good knowledge of PCS, PDS, VDS.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Standards (EN, ASME, ASTM, NORSOK), Norwegian, EU and British Acts and Regulations (Trykkdirektivet/PED/PER) and other International Codes and Standards, are required.
- Good knowledge of process and flow diagrams.
- Calculation experience. Candidates with experience with Calculation of Pipe Classes, Internal and external pressure, vacuum Calculations for Piping, will be preferred.
- Excellent understanding of International Standards and Project Specifications.
- Good knowledge of Asme B31.12 Asme and Asme VIII> and Subsea.
- Good coordination skills between all disciplines and good presentation skills within teamwork.
- Systematic, multidiscipline understanding and solution oriented approach.
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and be systematic, accurate and detail-focused.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- Good Norwegian (min. B level) and/or English language skills in both orally and writing will be preferred.
- Good information skills.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.