We are looking for a Senior Engineer – Pipe Support Lead!
- Perform leadership leading up all the Pipe Support Designers within the project organization, both for the Tie-in Module and the Modification Integration scope.
- Advice, follow-up and backing up the designers on the Pipe Support Design activities, including design, calculations and drawing production.
- Be systematic, accurate and perform managing according to both Aibel values and the project requirements and managing routines.
- Prepare documentation for purchasing. (Tag linking, support material library, support bad list)
- Have ability to see multiple design – solution oriented.
- Good understanding of overall plan in project and have a high loyalty to deadlines and project quality requirements.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and work close with both pipe stress engineers and piping designers.
- All design shall be in accordance with NorSok knowledge, including loyalty to project organisation, deadlines, and quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Min 10 - 15 years EPC new build and modification experience.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Have experience with Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) Modelling tool.
- Earlier knowledge from the Aibel organisation will be preferred.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience will also be preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams required.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.