Are you our next Instrument Engineer?
- Design verification.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the EIT shop eng.
- Divide up work packages so that one gets the best efficiency in the production.
- Verify the location and installation and HSSE friendly design in the 3D-model, PDMS.
- Follow up the DCN’s so that these are implemented in the work packages.
- Prepare EIT work packages.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production and planning department.
- Construction or engineering experience from offshore project.
- 5-10 years experience.
- Bachelor or Maste degree
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.