Do you have a good multidiscipline understanding and experience with marine operations?
- Be a member within marine engineering and operations discipline
- Perform engineering related to marine operations, i.e. fabrication and assembly methods, load-out, sea transportation (wet tow, barge and Heavy Transport Vessel), heavy lift operations inshore and offshore, load transfer operations etc.
- Perform hydrostatic/stability, hydrodynamic and mooring analyses
- Perform conceptual and detail design of temporary steel for marine operations, i.e. grillage & sea-fastening, lift points, guides & bumpers etc.
- Write engineering reports as well as procedures for marine operations
- Prepare marine subcontracts
- Interfacing with other disciplines, T&I contractors/subcontractors, marine warranty surveyor and client
- Follow up marine operations at construction site and offshore
- Bachelor or Master Degree – Marine Engineering/Naval architecture
- Experience within Offshore Wind / Oil & Gas marine and/or structural engineering in EPCI projects
- Minimum 5-10 years experience
- Preferably experience with concept development work
- Experienced in hydrodynamic, mooring and structural analyses
- Knowledge of methods, technologies, and equipment for Marine operations
- Market knowledge of existing players, vessels and equipment for marine operations
- Experienced, proactive and informative
- Competence and interest in conceptual work and development including development of associated documents
- Be a team player and be able to work independently and take lead
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good knowledge of rules and regulations for marine operations
- Broad knowledge and experience with use of IT-tools
- High level of personal efficiency, ability to plan the work tasks and produce deliverables and documentation
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2025
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.