On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Drilling Equipment Integrity Engineer
- Maintain and further develop tools for collecting and organizing condition data
- Plan and execute inspection programs established.
- Document that the asset fulfils the requirements given by the owner, classification society, and governments.
- Evaluation of findings and root case studies.
- Perform surveys, onshore and offshore.
- In field activities (onshore and offshore) to verify and secure the quality of condition data.
- Follow up design-, construction-, inspection- and operation teams, and verify that drawings and other documentation are correct (As-Is verification)
- Project execution
- Technical input to tender
- Follow up suppliers to ensure good quality.
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering (or equivalent)
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience with manufacture, inspection, repair and certification of drilling equipment.
- Good knowledge about the criteria established in DNV-OS-E101 Drilling plant, API 8B, API 7L and API RP 7G-2.
- Knowledge about various conventional and advanced Non-Destructive Testing methods.
- Knowledge about failure mechanisms that can influence the integrity of the drilling equipment
- Knowledge and experience with risk-based inspection and condition-based inspection.
- General understanding of Petroleum industry standards, rules, and regulations such as Norsok, DNVGL and API.
- Any 2D/3D-design experience is an advantage (Autocad, etc.)
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.