Do you have experience with Greenfield projects?
Job DescriptionYou will work as a Senior Process Engineer, System Responsible Engineer, for mainly system 20, the Separation and Stabilization System. The system has a three stage separation process with inter-stage heating and water removal in an electrostatic coalescer. A Test Separator is provided to test and start wells, receive and handle well clean-up fluids for export to shore and also to be used as a slug catcher upstream 1st Stage Separator. The system has 3 manifolds. Stabilized oil is exported via pipeline. Typical tasks:
- Solving Commissioning queries
- Running meetings with Commissioning/Operation team
- Technical support and close cooperation with Automation, Electrical, Piping, and Technical Safety disciplines for the queries
- Technical support for platforms Start-up.
- Update of reports, e.g. System manuals and P&IDs
- Master degree (relevant for Process Engineer)
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield projects
- Familiar with Equinor requirements is an advantage
- Working experience with main process systems
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Duration: November - 2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.