We are looking for x3 Senior Process Engineers
Job DescriptionWork as a Process Engineer with focus on Process Safety evaluations. Main focus will be to solve the GAPS towards current regulations and requirements to process safety barriers. Solving GAPS will require involvement from other disciplines, and as a Process Engineer you will have the overall responsibility to co-ordinate the multidiscipline work within your GAPS before it is presented to the Client. If the Client decide to execute the presented solution, all required documentation needs to be made.
- Simulation in Unisim / FlareNet
- Process Datasheets
- Update P&ID’s
- Update Procedures
- Multidiscipline co-ordination
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Min. 8 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, overpressure and temperature evaluations.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate skills in English – both oral and in writing
- Communication skills in Norwegian – both oral and in writing are preferred
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.