We are looking for a Instrument Engineer!
- Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both installation and project related.
- Instrument/ Drilling Control field engineering
- Supplier follow-up
- Work packages
- Installation follow-up, red mark-up documentation, final documentation
- Offshore surveys, installation follow up
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within instrument/automation engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Additional electrician, instrumentation or automation certificate is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Petroleum industry standards, rules and regulations such as PTIL, NORSOK, ATEX, OLF, DNV and IEC.
- Experience with modification work at fixed drilling units on NCS
- Preferable experience within some or all of the following areas:
- Drilling equipment and control systems
- Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
- Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
- Trained for and experienced with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
- Offshore training + health certificate
- Preferable familiar with following programs:
- Client systems like SAP, Procosys and others
- MS Office software
Duration: asap - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.