We are looking for x4 Senior Planners
- Planning of tenders, studies and/or FEEDs as well participate in EPC/I projects related to FDOW
- Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
- Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and costumers work processes
- Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Communicate all potential scheduling issues to planning manager to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications
- Minimum of 7-10 years work experience within project planning
- Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
- Excellent skills within the use of Safran and/or Primavera
- Highly competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
- Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
- Experienced within cost and resource management tools
- Experience with working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
- Systematic and accurate
- Team player
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Solid communication skills in English - verbally and written work
Duration: December 2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.