We are lokking for a Pipeline Tie-in and Repair Engineer!
- Prepare FEED studies and establishing tenders for pipeline tie-in and hot-tap solutions as technical lead including technical coordinator in bid evaluations.
- Responsible for projects related to PTRT deliveries.
- Develop business cases for early phase projects.
- Collaborate with and follow up of suppliers.
- Site follow-up and offshore work is an integrated part of our project work.
- Ensure compliance with the company's HSE targets through safe and environmentally friendly solutions.
- A high standard in HSE is required. Necessary HSE training will be given.
- Ability to understand, describe and communicate risks.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience from subsea disciplines.
- Structural or mechanical competence.
- High ethical awareness and a team player.
- Structured, systematic and target driven.
- Wish to pursue a multidiscipline understanding.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.