Are you our next Senior Process Engineer?
- Package engineer
- Client representative
- Supporting process engineer
- Other process system responsible engineers (e.g. flare, cooling medium, utilities)
- Other relevant disciplines
- Ensure overall functionality of the compressor system
- Follow up with supplier (the purchase order is already set)
- Develop P&IDs, UFDs
- Develop system- and operational manuals
- Perform simulations and calculations
- Issue process datasheets for scrubbers and coolers, valves, instrumentation etc.
- Input to Utility Load List
- Defend the design in reviews and HAZOPs
- Coordinate tasks with the other process engineer
- Travelling to the suppliers’ sites if required
- MSc with required experience
- Minimum 8 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- Detail knowledge of costumer requirements is preferred
- Detail knowledge of compressor systems
- Working experience as system responsible engineer for compressor systems
- Experience with follow-up of compressor supplier
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Duration: 15.12.2022 - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.