Vi ser etter en Business Controller
- Responsible for daily continuous cost control and business management on assigned entity/reporting unit(s)
- Responsible for timely invoicing and cash collection from clients and optimise cash flow
- Responsible for period-end reporting on assigned entity/reporting unit(s) and all relevant legal entities. Period-end reporting includes, but not limited to, monthly/ quarterly/ yearly closing of actuals, 12 months rolling forecast update, management reporting, VAT and other tax, statistics and other legal reporting.
- Responsible for filing and documentation on assigned entity/reporting unit(s) and all relevant legal entities
- Responsible for communication with Group Auditor on assigned entity/reporting unit(s) and all relevant legal entities
- Responsible for cash flow reporting on assigned entity/reporting unit(s) and all relevant legal entities
- Responsible for budgeting on assigned entity/reporting unit(s)
- Contribute to financial and commercial risk management for assigned entity/reporting unit(s)
- Contribute to contract management and contract follow up, including but not limited to, timely rate adjustments, follow up of contractual disputes, etc.
- Provide constructive business management support to relevant Reporting unit Managers and Reporting unit Core Teams
- Contribute to Business Management improvement initiatives, hereunder challenge and support the organization towards continuous improvement
- Take initiatives and ownership regarding improvements on financial system setup and business process improvements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis when required by VP Finance in assigned BA
- 3-5 years relevant education within finance and accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience within financial and accounting processes
- Knowledge and professional experience in developing and maintaining efficient financial processes
- Proactive and highly developing communication and cooperation skills
- Structured, service oriented and task focused
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.