ARE YOU OUR NEXT OFFSHORE ARCHITECT?
- Follow up the Architectural discipline work in the project phases
- For early phase projects, support scoping and follow-up of studies in Architectural discipline and maturation of Architectural deliveries as required per project phase
- During FEED and execution phase, follow-up Contractor(s) and, if relevant, Supplier(s) to ensure deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Establishing and/or follow-up of relevant engineering activities towards other disciplines (multi-discipline areas) and interface parties within the Project Team, the User Group and towards Contractor(s)
- As part of an Architectural discipline team, contribute to decision making, planning of activities, project risk, quality and control activities
- Follow-up of Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs
- Select and/or develop specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. ITT documentation and process, equipment packages, long lead items, company provided items (CPI)
- Plan and execute follow-up of Architectural packages
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing parties and disciplines
- Contribute to resolving interface issues
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own discipline, e.g. interdisciplinary input, handling of queries (TQ/SQ/CQ), project change proposals (PCP) and variation order requests (VOR)
- Contribute to evaluation and expedient handling of relevant change proposals and requests for deviation from requirements in TORG and contract (NC requests/DISP)
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline
- Ensure experience transfer between projects, operations and discipline network
- Masters degree in relevant technical area (relevant extensive job experience can compensate lack of formal education)
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in follow-up of contractors
- Familiar with relevant Company and NORSOK requirements, and other internationally recognized standards
- Strong SSU focus
Duration: 01.12.2022 - 31.05.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.