Vi søker en Document Controller
- Prepare/send and receive/process transmittals, and ensure correct dispatch
- Document planning
- Ensure that all DCC & LCI tasks required by the project, is carried out in accordance with the main contract requirements and other project specific specifications
- ProArc Super User
- Point of Contact with SubSupplier(s) Representatives.
- Package Follow Up – Assisting packages to address any quality issues of concerns
- Good knowledge of ProArc
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with coding system Z-DP-002 in Norsok
- Familiar with coding systems for Norwegian Oil & Gas companies (ENS)
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Location: Skøyen (Oslo) or Stavanger
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.