Are you our next Subsea Technology Engineer?
- Participate in projects or studies as subsea engineer or senior subsea engineer
- Participate in yard stay projects related to Special Periodic Survey’s for client’s assets
- Perform subsea technology related tasks and services to clients
- Participate in and provide clarifications towards QA activities
- Participate in design reviews where relevant including HAZOP’s, HAZIDs etc.
- Perform technical surveys, onshore and offshore
- Be responsible for equipment interface validations between assets and subsea equipment
- Communication with rig organization/client, operational personnel, and project managers
- Contribute in CTR-activities/bid, both installation and project related
- Contribute and support the completion of the project with regards to final documentation and close-out
- Contribute to further develop Odfjell Technology subsea discipline, work methods and services
- Experience from well control equipment systems related to offshore- and maritime industry for Drilling Facilities
- Experience from well control equipment re-certification processes
- Insight to class authority rules and regulations
- Experience and applicable knowledge of relevant industry standards
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2023 with possibility for extension.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.