Are you our next Senior Engineer Material Handling?
- Perform Material Handling activities, all relevant aspects and team advisory
- E3D modelling of items and restrictions
- Produce Material Handling report, philosophy, and datasheets
- Provide discipline support to third party approval activities
- Perform independent- and team guidance material handling studies
- Participation in design and risk reviews
- General evaluation of working environment and area access, locally/overall
- Have good knowledge of material handling equipment and relevant handling tools
- Bachelor degree within mechanical engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with piping in Pre-Engineering, Detail Engineering, Prefab and Installation Follow-on and As-Built phase in Norway
- Extensive EPC new build/brownfield experience
- Documented experience with preparation of material handling reports by use of E3D/ PDMS 3D CAD EQP tool
- Some offshore experience and / or fabrication experience preferred
- Material handling design using E3D modelling
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing
- Thorough knowledge to regulations, standards and external client TRs related to above mentioned equipment
- Layout and design based on NORSOK and external client TRs requirements
- Software Skills: PDMS/E3D (Equipment), Navisworks
Duration: 01.12.2022 - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.