Are you our next Senior Mechanical Engineer?
- PRE (package responsible engineer) for mechanical equipment in execution projects (Boilers and Cranes)
- Development of technical requisitions for mechanical equipment
- Evaluate bids from vendors
- Package follow-up
- Follow-up equipment overhaul by manufacturer
- Inspections and FAT
- Input to Work Packages
- Bachelor degree within mechanical engineering is preferable
- Technical college or similar may be acceptable
- Experience as PRE (package responsible engineer) for mechanical equipment
- Detailed knowledge of Statoil technical requirements
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communicating skills
- A cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic, accurate and efficient
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian, both orally and in writing
- Creative thinking skills
Duration: 02.01.2023 - 31.12.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.