We are looking for a skilled Pipe Stress Engineer!
- Pipe stress analysis using Ceasar II
- Field checking of piping
- Produce instructive and simplified stress reports for operators in the field
- Advise on lifting of live pipes for pipe support maintenance and painting
- Office location will be at Kårstø
- Technical Bachelor degree within relevant area
- 3- 5 Years experience with stress analysis and piping systems
- Experience with client`s engineering systems and method is an advantage
- Experience with 3D-modelling, Aveva E3D.
- Experience with field engineering and practical experience in order to give quick responses and advice in the field.
- Experience with work in integrated teams with customers, suppliers and operators.
- Speak and write English fluently
- Proactive and independent
- Communicate well with others
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.