Do you have technical and creative abilities?
- Use of E3D and/or TEKLA Structures in design and drawing of Steel and Aluminum Structures.
- Create fabrication drawings from E3D Draw and/or TEKLA Structures.
- Create fabrication/offshore Job Cards and purchase requisitions.
- Participate in Study, FEED and detail design stages of the project.
- Review and check design/fabrication drawings, installation procedures, supplier and fabrication documentation.
- Perform survey on- and offshore, prepare on- and offshore survey reports.
- Make input to cost and planning for new projects.
- Follow-up progress and plan.
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Structural / Civil / Mechanical engineering, relevant experience within the structural design might compensate for lack of formal education
- Relevant experience from the marine/offshore/oil & gas or construction industry, unexperienced candidates might be considered for graduate positions
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of relevant rules and governing standards as NORSOK, Eurocode 3 and DNV.
- Knowledge in use of ERP and document handling systems will be a benefit.
- Open mind and will to learn new skills
- Good communication- and cooperation skills.
- The preferred candidate has experience with one or more of the following software, E3D (PDMS), Tekla Structures
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.