We are looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer
Job Description• Work in studies and execution of projects
• Detail engineering and issue of documentation for instrument
• Self check and discipline check
• Follow up vendors
• Discipline responsible in projects
• Update Tag and Doc in customers register
Qualification Requirements• Techincal institute/Bachelor of science/Master of science
• 3-5 years' experience from offshore/onshore related projects
• Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TR) and LCI is an advantage
• Experience with ProCoSys and STID is an advantage
• Advantage with knowledge with E3D og Microstation
• Personal qualities: Ability to work both independently and in groups. Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills. Proactive, seek out others for advice and be able to share their own experience. Help to create a good professional environment. Understanding of project-oriented work and deliveries.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.