We are looking for a Mechanical Completion scoping Engineer!
- Review/implement comments from project (inernal) or external (client) & approve documentation follow up in the Rosenberg document management systems
- Prepare additional change requested for mechanical discipline and follow-up where required
- Input to work packages for mechanical discipline on the yard
- Prepare electronic Hand over MC dossier in PIMS CMS.
- Piping Isometrics Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs
- Flushing, chemical cleaning, insulation, heat tracing direct scope
- Architectural and structural dummy tags
- Linking in PIMS Tags Events to MC packs.
- Perform inspections and witness testing of equipment (additional requirement)
- Identify and report any extra work related to changes in the scope of work (additional requirement)
- 4-5 years mechanical engineering / coordinating work experience in Offshore projects or similar will be advantageous
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs /P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/ layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
- Higher education or degree in engineering will be advantageous
Duration: One year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.