Are you our next Risk Advisor?
- Knowledge on how to chase down core risks threating project schedule and how to identify excellent risk mitigating actions
- Keep and update Project Risk Management Plan on behalf of Project Manager
- Maintain an Action Register for the project and ensure that actions from ARs and external reviews are documented
- Contribute to improve and empower a risk/opportunity-based Project Management Plan
- Coordinate and aggregate input to project risk & opportunity register and risk management plan
- Update project risk & opportunity register and risk management plan with respect to quality
- Advise on risk control strategies and mitigation methods
- Follow-up risk assessments done by contractors
- Ensure system/tools/software for project risk management are maintained
- Prepare risk reports for Authority Approvals/applications and Audits
- Follow established processes and suggest improvements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant Discipline
- 6-9 years experience
Duration: 14.12.2022 - 01.07.2023
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.