We are looking for experienced Process Engineer!
- Coordinate work and deliveries between client and contractor, quality assurance of findings and suggest solutions, follow up improvements both minor corrections (doc.updates) and bigger modifications (projects)
- Support process integrity engineers on technical requests from Operations team, technical support to modification projects, support in taking down back-log on safety critical doc updates and audits
- Contribute to system and barrier evaluations in the process plant, both for integrity and production/operational issues
- Contribute in risk assessments (HAZOP/HAZID/ALARP)
- Experience sharing and guidance/training of young engineers
- Broad knowledge of gas processing, preferably experience from plants in operation
- Process safety experience, in design and operation
- Experience with simulation tools such as HYSYS or UNISIM
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.