A workplace that cares about you!
- Perform stress analyses on piping systems by use of Caesar II software.
- Use Excel, FEA Tools, PDMS/E3D in pipe stress analyses work.
- Required good knowledge in Standards like Norsok, Statoil TR’s, API 610, API 617, ASME standards, NEMA-SM23, (Compressor piping)
- Close cooperation with both piping designers, pipe support designers and ability to advice designers in piping design and routing.
- Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
- Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.).
- Excel spreadsheet for stress calculations
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements (preferred) and good multi discipline understanding.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Duration: 01.02.2023 - 31.12.2026
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.