Be part of an exciting project!
Be part of an exciting project, and work at a company that values you and the contribution you do to the team.
Work in an international environment, and develop professionally as part of our team!
- Perform Pipe Support Design and checking activities within the project organization.
- Perform Pipe Support Design activities, including design, calculations and drawing production.
- Be systematic, accurate and perform work according to both our values and the project requirements.
- Prepare documentation for purchasing. (Tag linking, support material library, support bad list).
- Have ability to see multiple design in E3D model and be solution oriented.
- Good understanding of plan in project and have a high loyalty to deadlines and project quality requirements.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and work close with both pipe stress engineers and piping designers
- All design shall be in accordance with NorSok knowledge, including loyalty to project organisation, deadlines, and quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Min 8 - 12 years EPC new build and modification experience.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Have experience with Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) Modelling tool.
- Earlier knowledge from the organisation will be preferred.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience will also be preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams required.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Duration: 01.02.2023 - 31.12.2025
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.