We are looking for a Planner
- Site planner is responsible for coordinating, updating and monitoring the integrated project schedule for the area of SPS/SURF
- The Planner is responsible to establish and maintain processes, systems and resources for SPS/SURF according to the defined Planning Management in the Balder Future project
- SPS/SURF schedule
- Responsible for all planning and progressing reporting
- Secure well organised coordination within planning discipline towards and together with the SPS/SURF group in the project
- Secure that project planning requirements are well defined and followed in the contract documents and work closely with contractor to ensure that they plan properly
- Integrated project schedule
- Schedule analysis
- Progress measurement and trending
- Interface schedule and mini-plans
- Baseline update
- Progress verification and spot check with contractors
- BSC/MSC, long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience 10-15 years
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.