Experienced Automation engineer?
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within process control systems in a large international working environment
- System design of process/utility systems (I/O-list, FS, SCD and HMI input, interface design)
- Follow-up automation system design for equipment packages
- Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation, participate in test activities/FAT
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education bachelor or master’s degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including development of SCD for PCS systems for projects located on the Norwegian Continental shelf,
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, and IEC
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Duration: January 2023 - December 2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.