COP Floating foundation package manager
- Responsible for evaluating Norwegian Supply Chain and developing options for suitable foundation selection for Offshore wind farms
- Work alongside bid team to investigate local content potential of Norwegian supply chain and provide inputs for bid submission for Sørlige Norsjø 2
- Engage with supply chain to evaluate potential local content for foundations, including supply, assembly, ports and WTG integration
- Work alongside Employer team to align on foundation selection
- Prepare FEED design scopes and agree with foundation developers
- Prepare scopes and manage external consultants responsible for delivery site information packages (Metocean, geophysics etc.)
- Manage mooring line studies
- Work with Employer to prepare foundation evaluation assessment
Duration: 1 year
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.