We are looking for a Instrument Telecom Field Engineer
- Perform telecom engineering and verification
- Interface with Construction for issues that may arise during installation
- Ensure all Instrument/ Telecom and MC are carried out in compliance with the project requirements, including Company/Project HSEQ requirements
- Ensure completion of MC dossier for handover is issued by contractor in accordance with requirements for commissioning
- Ensure that the activities and scope for construction within the discipline is planned, qualified, performed and documented in accordance with the contract specifications
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements and ensure an adequate standard
- Monitor the design basis for the discipline, ensure good interface with other disciplines and contractor construction team
- Member of VE Construction Site team and contribute to the group as the driving force within your discipline
- Assist the Instrument and Telecom lead for solving technical problems arising during project development and for interfacing/supporting other department
- Follow up QA/QC routines and procedures for the Construction/Completion phase and follow up by site inspections including pre-fabrication site and report all non-compliance, comment activities to QA-plan, audit and verification plan and ITPs
- Follow up site progress and the MC documentation during the installation period and sign out MC certificates and Punch items on behalf of company, monitor and report MC status in PIMS CMS
- Follow up plan and activities/milestones for Jotun FPSO modification in accordance with the integrated schedule in Safran 6 weeks’ construction plan and Power BI
- Monitor receipt and storage of materials to ensure traceability and ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved through fabrication, installation, and hook-up
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews when required
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant opportunities, risks and mitigating actions
- Act in accordance with Vår Energi core values and HSE program, act as Vår Energi Safety and HSEQ compliance champion at Jotun FPSO and perform assurances according to project objectives
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.