We are looking for a Change Control Coordinator!
- The Project Change Coordinator (PCC) has the primary responsibility to provide direction and support in managing the PIMs MOC, VOR and VO modules used on the project for change management. They are ensuring correct and timely registration and quality of input to allow a quick turnaround of changes and capture of the consequences early.
- Coordinate internal change board meetings to understand the changes being incorporated into the scope.
- Attend external change board meetings with the Client and present details pertaining to the changes.
- Ensure that a change flag (CF) is raised for all internal and external changes.
- Liaise with various disciplines such as engineering, procurement, planning, and construction for compilation of the information, including cost and schedule, pertaining to the scope change.
- Liaise with Interface Coordinator on changes resulting from the Interface register .
- Liaise with Snr. Contract Specialist for contractual implications of change and to provide input to Project Manager and further issuance to the Client.
- Prepare variation order requests (VORs) for review by Sr. Contract Specialist, approval by Project Manager and further issuance to the Client.
- Liaise with PIMS (software) method expert in setting up / customizing PIMS for variation requests process improvements as needed.
- Follow up internally and with the Client to close out the changes.
- Ensure that variation orders (VOs) are issued by Contractor for the changes agreed upon.
- Update the status of the changes in PIMS based on the agreements with the Client.
- Update the VOR register and issue to the Client on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a record of changes declined by the Contractor for reconciliation and final settlement with the Contractor.
- General contractual support to project management and other disciplines.
- Ad-hoc support to the tenders on contractual matters.
- Degree in Engineering, quantity surveying, contracts management, or contract law (10 years experience in one of the named disciplines can compensate for the Degree)
- More than two years experience in contract administration of oil and gas projects
- Experience in Change control or contract management of EPC projects
- Knowledge of contracting principles
- Ability to draft contractual letters
- Possesses strong presentation, negotiation, and mediation skills. In consultation with the Project Manager, I have read the above job description and agree to carry out the Duties, and Accountabilities described therein.
Work Location: First six months in Oslo, then Dubai
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.