We are looking for a Project Planner!
- The Planner reporting to Project Control Manager will be an integral part of AIP Project Team, working collaboratively within the Rosebank Project and the AIP organisation, systems, procedures, and methods.
- Follow up and review Contractor’s schedules and plans.
- Review of Weekly / Monthly progress from Contractors.
- Daily hands on and follow up of the activities.
- Assist and offer advice to Contractors with their schedule development and reporting.
- Ensures the work is driven to schedule and is kept current and updated on a regular basis for submission to the Project Management Team (PMT).
- Constantly review activities and suggest mitigations where necessary to maintain the project schedule.
- Liaises with PMT on planning issues and provide information to assist in the compilation of the overall integrated schedule.
- Establish and maintain overall project schedule for assigned responsibility with Company, Client and Contractor’s activities. Follow up and report progress on same.
- Coordinate with key members of the PMT to obtain progress information and prepare Progress reports.
- Prepare look ahead schedules on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Analyze and generate trends and forecast information.
- Prepare specific reports on request.
- Provide necessary estimations assistance to the Project Control Manager.
- Provide necessary assistance to the procurement team.
- Other activities as required by the Project Control Manager.
- Engineering degree.
- Minimum 8 years planning experience on major offshore projects with minimum 2 years in a senior planning position.
- Systematic and analytic.
- Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations.
- Recent relevant experience in middle east shipyard is an advantage.
- Commercial acumen and project controls experience an advantage.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Software: Microsoft Office products, PIMS, Primavera P6.
Work Location: First 6 months in Oslo then Dubai
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.