We are looking for a Senior Material Engineer!
- Participate in kick off meetings for different packages with respect to material
- Responsible for material follow up of suppliers with respect to e.g. welding, heat treatment, M650-qualification, surface treatment, etc..
- Travelling to suppliers must be expected
- Review and approve supplier fabrication procedures and reports
- Writing technical reports
- Support and Coordination towards other disciplines
- MSc in Material Technology
- Min. 5 years working experience within specified tasks above in offshore Greenfield detail engineering projects.
- Detail knowledge with industry requirements (NORSOK)
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.