Are you our next Process Lead ?
- The Process Lead reporting to Commissioning Manager will be an integral part of AIP Project Management Team, working collaboratively within the AIP organisation, systems, procedures, and methods. This role has been identified as a “Key Position” within Rosebank project organization of AIP.e.
- The Commissioning Process Lead is responsible for monitoring the quality of discipline related documentation on design solution and all engineering activities within EPC towards Process disciplines. The Commissioning Process Lead shall ensure that all necessary information to execute commissioning and start-up is made available from all Contractor side.
- Commissioning Process Lead shall ensure that the completion system (PIMS) has the necessary data available to execute system and sub-system definition, have P&ID ready for system boundary mark-up, and information available to develop commissioning procedures.
- The Commissioning Process Lead shall also review all FAT- and SAT-procedure and vendor commissioning procedures. Commissioning Process Lead shall also review vendor preservation procedures. A close relation with the Engineering Process Lead will be required to ensure alignment on plans and progress. Key activities to allign will be process simulations, PFDs/UFDs, P&IDs, process data sheets, process safety report, process calculations.
- Manage commissioning process team
- Ensure that relevant activities within the discipline are within the company framework and in conformance with contract requirements, Project Execution Plan, and relevant laws and regulations. The health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- Ensure good cooperation, communication and alignment between the base organization and the project.
- Work with AIP operations team as well as client to ensure clear guidance and clarifications are provided with regards to scope of work definition. • Work with AIP Regulatory Compliance & Verification Lead and Contractors to ensure that required compliance and verification activities in areas of process discipline are defined and executed as required.
- Review and comment documents for process discipline as prepared by Contractor. Responsible for IDC comments verification and approval within process engineering group, shall conduct team reviews and respond to relevant TQ’s or nonconformances.
- Prepare process technical philosophies, specifications, documents and drawings as required to clearly define the scope of work.
- Monitor and review Contractor’s process discipline activities and deliverables to ensure compliance with all regulatory and contract requirements. Ensure compatibility and functionality of existing and new vessel systems and equipment.
- Participate in work pack review sessions as well as ensure that all work packs prepared by contractor are complete in terms of scope definition in relevant areas. • Review comments from Certifying Authority on design of the process systems and assist in resolving issues.
- Participate in design reviews, HAZID’s, HAZOP’s and any other related safety studies.
- Responsible for ensuring closeout of HAZOP recommendations including supporting documentation
- Report to Topside Lead any delays in progress under his/her area of responsibility.
- Report to the Topside Lead any failure of design or gap between the delivered solution and the contract requirement, and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Participate in meetings and inspections as required, worldwide.
- Coordinate Lessons Learned input to AIP Project Management Team.
- Close assigned Technical Query (TQ) and other Action Tracker items in PIMS or formal MOM.
- Collaborate closely with other key disciplines in the FEED Management Team. Call off assistance from discipline resources within area of responsibility as needed in order to keep quality and progress.
- Other duties as required by the Topside Lead
- Technical education on Master’s level or higher within Chemical and / or Process Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience within Process engineering discipline and experience of at least two recent FPSO projects as Process lead.
- Recent experience of working on modification projects and / or FPSO redeployment is strongly desired.
- Recent experience of working in a similar role on UK North Sea projects will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership & interpersonnel skills applied to a multidisciplined project team
- Recent relevant experience in middle east / southeast Asian shipyards is an advantage
- Diplomacy & assertiveness
- Organised, Systematic & Flexible
- English – fluent written and verbal skills
Work Location: Oslo, Dubai, Aberdeen
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.