We are looking for a skilled DCC/LCI Coordinator
For our good Client Moreld Ocean Wind, we are now recruiting for a DCC/LCI Coordinator. Moreld Ocean Wind is a world-leading EPCI contractor industrialising large, complex offshore wind farm projects. With offices in Stavanger, Bergen, and Oslo their goals are to design, fabricate, assemble and install the offshore floating units to the highest safety and quality standards, within agreed budgets and schedules.
About our Client
In April 2021 we invested in Ocergy Inc., a design and technology company with one of the most promising OFW technologies in the world. Moreld Ocean Wind is now the second largest shareholder, alongside Chevron Technology Ventures. Together with our technology partner, we are involved in studies and bids in several countries all around the world, providing Offshore Floating Wind solutions.
As a part of the Moreld family and backed by HitecVision, we work closely with other sister-companies in the Moreld Group including Moreld Apply, Moreld Global Maritime, and Origo.
- Register and follow up Engineering and Supplier’s documents and technical information in internal and external systems
- Monitor, secure and follow up document deliverables from both engineering, project management and suppliers/3.rd party
- Coordinate and monitor technical information in close cooperation with the engineering team.
- Ensure that the requirements for technical information and work processes are followed in the projects
- Ensure quality of the document in regards to formatting, etc.
- Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified deliverables
- Participate building up the system and process for engineering and project execution
- Assist quality department handling governing documents in systems
- Experience with Document Management and LCI.
- Fluent written and spoken Norwegian/English.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Actively seeking improvements in ongoing systems and processes.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of business processes.
- Be able to work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Be able to use and learn new systems and tools.
- Previous experience using Proarc is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Office 365, particularly Excel, Sharepoint, and Teams a benefit
- Familiarity with IFS
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Solution- and goal orientated
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Team player
Duration: 03.04.2023 - 07.04.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.