We are looking for a Drilling Supervisor!
- To supervise drilling and completion execution assuring that operations conform to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and cost effectively, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, and resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
- Effective, efficient and safe drilling and completion operations in accordance with drilling programme and specifications.
- Personnel, equipment and material safety at rigsite operations.
- Verify that activities are carried out in such a manner that they safeguard the health, safety and integrity of all personnel
- Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out safely, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures
- Initiate process for MOV / Deviation if and when required
- Report all accidents or situations of potential hazard
- Supervise and monitor the work performed by the rig and service personnel during the day and night shifts
- Ensure sufficient supervision during all critical operations
- Chair daily meetings among the rig’s and service company senior personnel
- Prepare and ensure that detailed drilling instructions are developed and issued to senior rig and service company personnel
- Undertake daily morning report calls to DRL Supt
- Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary
- Prepare the daily drilling report
- Prepare all reports required for data archive
- Prepare and approve Feed-Back reports
- Update the time planner on a daily basis and prepare a 7 days look ahead
- Issue accident/incident reports
- Report variations and deviations
- Accept/approve contractors' work documentation on a daily basis
- Request equipment, materials and services to the rig in a timely manner according to the approved contracts, and verified checklists
- Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations
- Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations
- Initiate Lesson Learned process
- Ensure professional use and training of Well Site Drilling Engineers
- Verify and approve Field Ticket Services and Job Report as per competence
- Bachelorgrad eller Cand. Mag (180-240 studiepoeng) i Engineering
- 4-5 years experience
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.