Are you our next Project Purchaser?
- Execute project procurement activities according to procedures
- Work with technical disciplines to ensure correct technical specifications exist for purchase agreements
- Perform package criticality assessments together with technical disciplines
- Chair any Bid Clarification Meetings, ensure minutes are comprehensive and actions have responsibility and deadlines
- Negotiate the best total cost situation for Company
- Request and coordinate legal assistance where required
- Report the daily, and project-related, development and progress to section managers, purchase manager and project managers
- Ensure a positive cooperation with SCM and the section´s purchase/contract responsible
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within relevant discipline area
- 3+ years working in offshore oil & gas industry with SCM
- Committed, motivated and safety conscientious
- Creative and constructive
- Determined and result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English as a minimum
- Team player and developer
- Extensive computer skills
Duration: 6 Months
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.