We are looking for a ICT SAS Lead
- The Commissioning ICT (Instrument/Control/Telecom) & SAS (Safety and Automation System) Lead is responsible for monitoring the quality of discipline related documentation on design solution and all engineering activities within EPC towards ICT/SAS disciplines. The Commissioning ICT/SAS Lead shall ensure that all necessary information to execute commissioning and start-up is made available from all Contractor side.
- Commissioning ICT/SAS Lead shall ensure that the completion system (PIMS) has the necessary data available to execute system and sub-system definition, system boundary mark-up, and information available to develop commissioning procedures.
- The Commissioning ICT/SAS Lead shall also review all FAT- and SAT-procedure and vendor commissioning procedures.
- Manage Commissioning ICT/SAS team.
- Ensure that relevant activities within the discipline are within the company framework and in conformance with contract requirements, Project Execution Plan, and relevant laws and regulations.
- Ensure good cooperation, communication and alignment between the base organization and the project.
- Work with AIP operations team as well as client to ensure clear guidance and clarifications are provided with regards to scope of work definition.
- Work with AIP Regulatory Compliance & Verification Lead and Contractors to ensure that required compliance and verification activities in areas of ICT/SAS discipline are defined and executed as required.
- Review and comment documents for ICT/SAS discipline as prepared by Contractor.
- Monitor and review Contractor’s ICT/SAS discipline activities and deliverables to ensure compliance with all regulatory and contract requirements. Ensure compatibility and functionality of existing and new vessel systems and equipment.
- Oversee the development of relevant documentation for the ICT & SAS systems.
- Participate in work pack review sessions as well as ensure that all work packs prepared by contractor are complete in terms of scope definition in relevant areas
- Review comments from Certifying Authority on design of the ICT/SAS systems and assist in resolving issues.
- Review documentation according to Document Distribution Matrix.
- Participate in design reviews, HAZID’s, HAZOP’s and any other related safety studies.
- Participate in meetings and inspections as required, worldwide.
- Close assigned TQ’s and other actions items in PIMS or formal MOM.
- Collaborate closely with other key disciplines in the FEED Management Team.
- Review and comment plans for Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) for all ICT/SAS equipment and participate in tests as necessary.
- Call off assistance from discipline resources within area of responsibility as needed in order to keep quality and progress.
- Report to the Commissioning Manager any delays in progress under his/her area of responsibility.
- Report to the Commissioning Manager any failure of design or gap between the delivered solution and the contract requirement, and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Technical education on Masters level or higher within EICT Minimum 15 years of relevant experience within ICT/SAS discipline and experience of at least two recent projects as ICT/SAS discipline lead.
- SAS Engineering experience in addition to long commissioning experience will be considered an advantage
- Recent experience of working on modification projects and / or FPSO redeployment is strongly desired.
- Strong leadership & interpersonnel skills applied to a multidisciplined project team
- Recent relevant experience in middle east / south east Asian shipyards is an advantage
- Diplomacy & assertiveness
- Organised, Systematic & Flexible
- English – fluent written and verbal skills
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.