Exciting opportunity in the largest global master distributor of seamless stainless steel.
On behalf of TSS Norway, we are looking for a technical document controller with experience from subsea.
TSS Norway is a service-minded piping specialist with locations in the North Sea hubs of Bergen and Stavanger. TSS provides a worldwide network of own warehouses in Central Europe, France, Spain, Houston (USA), Brazil, the Middle East, and India, and can provide immediate product availability and a wide range of services, responding to specific customers’ needs. TSS offers a series of competitive advantages in terms of production knowledge, commercial support, and administrative savings.
TSS can provide complete product packages to the most critical applications as well as quick and efficient services (such as cutting of pipes, PMI, 3.2 certificates, etc.) from strategic hubs around the world.
- Responsible for requesting, obtaining, registration and submittal of required documentation related to deliveries
- Compile reports as requested
- Receival, registration and control of material certificates
- Receival, registration and control of supplier accreditation certificates
- Proactively trace and follow-up of documents in relation to delivery deadlines
- Ensure document compliance to project specifications and contractually agreed conditions and requirements
- Ensure that all documents, drawings and supplier procedures are up to date and at the correct version
- Prepare customer documentation status reports and report in status meetings both internally and externally
- Maintain a high level of understanding of document control processes
- Close dialogue with customers and suppliers
- Liaise with and support technical and sales on all aspects of document control
- Follow-up of KPI’s
- Register NCR’s
- Proactively seek best practice work methodology and continuous improvement
- Other relevant ad hoc tasks to support sales, technical and warehouse
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in administration, DCC, technical or similar
- Experience from document control, certificates and similar
- High technical understanding and interest
- Experience from the energy industry
- Good IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Structured and accurate while efficient, pay attention to details
- Able to stay one step ahead
- Result- and solution oriented
- High level of customer service
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Positive and proactive attitude
For more information, please contact Anne Marie Hauge at firstname.lastname@example.org
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.