We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer
Commissioning Engineer responsible for overseeing coordination and execution of project commissioning program
- Commissioning system responsible process/ utility/ mechanical systems
- Act in accordance with clients core values and HSE program
- Clients representative for Commissioning discipline performance
- Ensure the Process/Utility/Mechanical Systems Commissioning performance, including punch out and hand over processes, are executed according to requirements.
- Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
- Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning activities for Jotun FPSO project
- Coordinate and support Construction and Commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Advocate and contribute to the good working relationship and environment within the Commissioning group, Company and Contractors at sites.
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Signing and reporting status in PIMS CMS
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews
- Contribute to the MOC process and risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
- Preparations of commissioning procedures and commissioning queries as required
- Follow-up suppliers MC/FAT, third party verification and certification authorities when required
- Coordinate contractor support on Commissioning and start-up activities.
- Participate in the handover process from Commissioning to Operations
- Ensure necessary test equipment, temporaries, tools and commissioning spare parts for relevant Systems
- Assist operations in Start-up activities on- and offshore
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Commissioning Engineer within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience from Completion and Start-Up activities will be considered an advantage
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.