We are looking for a Project Manager
- This role requires a multi discipline Project Manager to work in a small multi discipline team designing water related skid mounted process systems
- Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organisation, from the initial phase through to completion
- Project Manager is in charge of ensuring their teams complete all projects on time and within budget
- Project Manager is facing client and represent the team in all client meetings / formal correspondence
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Project Manager is responsible for overall coordination of projects from client interfaces, design development, procurement, fabrication and assembly
- Project Manager reports directly to the Project Director
- Technical college, university college (Bachelor) or Master
- Minimum 5 years of experience in offshore related projects, both new facilities and modifications to facilities in operation
- Previous experience and knowledge of water treatment systems is advantageous
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Systematic and accurate
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
Duration: 1 year – possibility for extension.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.