Are you our next Safety Coach Drilling?
- Responsible for stimulating continuous improved safety performance and reminding all personnel of Safe work routines onboard. Promoting HSE culture onboard the rig.
- Be familiar with the Safety Management system implemented offshore; procedures, work instructions, manuals etc.
- Reports to QHSE Dept. onshore professionally, and offshore company representative
- Particiapte in SJAs, toolbox talks, work permits and daily meetings
- Act as a coach to ensure compliance to of drilling contractor’s Safety Management System and full compliance with Norwegian health, safety & environment requirements
- Assess any need of further safety related training for the crew and actively perform training required to maintain a good safety level onboard.
- Ensure execution of offshore verification plan to ensure the operators “See to duty” responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all established HSE reporting procedures and routines
- Perform timely and correct HSE reporting to both onshore and offshore organization
- Actively promote Safety Campaigns, for example Potential Dropped Objects, Housekeeping, External Environment campaigns, Waste handling, etc.
- Follow-up and support implementation of the yearly “HSE Program” for the rig
- Facilitate and participate in working environment mappings carried out onboard
- Ensure procedure for reporting and follow-up of accidents, near-misses and hazardous conditions is followed, including reporting in Synergi.
- Actively participate to Investigations of Undesirable Events and ensure that a good quality report is issued on behalf of operator.
- Actively participate to inspections (internal/external) related to Safety, Emergency Preparedness and Working Environment
- Ensure drilling contractors procedure for Obtaining Work Permit is followed. Perform regular spot checks on work requiring work permit.
- Ensure procedure for SJA’s is followed. Encourage use of Risk Assessment and participate to SJA’s as far as possible.
- Bachelorgrad eller Cand. Mag (180-240 studiepoeng) i Reservoir & Petroleum Engineering.
- 6-9 years experience.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.