We are looking for a skilled Project Control Manager
Job DescriptionThe Project Control Manager reporting to Project Manager will be an integral part of AIP Project Management Team, working collaboratively within the AIP organisation, systems, procedures, and methods.
- Ensure that all activities, for which they are responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the Project Management Plan. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- In addition, ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the FEED & Project agreements, strategies, and procedures.
- Provide and update all necessary procedures and processes within their Team.
- Manage and Coordinate all FEED & Project Control activities within their Team:
- Project Cost control
- Project Planning
- Project Risk Management
- Project reporting
- Manage and maintain the Change and VOR/VO Management system
- Manage and maintain the risk management system.
- Manage invoicing process;
- From contractor to company
- From company to client
- Monitor progress vs the plan and produce report weekly and monthly progress reports covering all disciplines.
- Monitor and report on costs vs budget all throughout the project phases.
- Manage and maintain the project WBS and CBS structures and ensure cost control and planning compliance
- Participate in meetings with Contractor and Client. Maintain a register of all minutes of meeting.
- Maintain a register of all correspondence with 3rd parties.
- Approval of invoices.
- Maintain a Lessons Learned register.
- Support Project Manager in establishing the Project Organization and the Project Execution Plan.
- Manage the regular status reporting process and approve internal and external project control reports.
- Support the Contracts Manager as required.
- Be accountable for the completion of Cost Estimator, Project Controller, Risk Specialist, Planning Manager, and Planner’s tasks.
- Technical and / or financial education.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Project Control Manager.
- Minimum 15 years experience within project control
- Systematic and analytic.
- Strong interpersonal skills applied to a multi-disciplined project team.
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and presentations.
- Recent relevant experience in shipyards required.
- Commercial acumen required.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience with PIMS cost management system
- Previous experience with PrimaVera P6
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.