We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer!
Job Description• Perform and verify design of electrical installations
• FEBDOK calculations
• Package Responsible Engineer
• Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
• Prepare, check and approve MTO
• Prepare check and approve technical requisitions
• Follow up vendors
• Insert data into engineering registry
• Produce engineering work packages
• Interface with other disciplines
• Site surveys
Qualification Requirements• Bachelor or Master degree within relevant area
• Experience from electrical engineering in large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Experience and knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standard such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
• Experience with Equinor technical requirements (TRs), STID, FEBDOC and Procosys
• Experience in procurement and follow up of suppliers, including FAT
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
• Communicate well in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
• Certificates: EX / FSE high / low
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.