We are looking for a Senior Engineer Automation-Cyber Security Network!
- Network design
- Ensure implementation of IEC62443 in the project aligned with Client requirements
- Follow-up of suppliers and supplier technical documentation
- Plan and participate in test activities/FAT
- Develop and issue engineering deliverables according to Client requirements (topologies, requirements to suppliers, etc)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from working with cyber security and network design in O&G EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of relevant standards such as IEC62443.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.