Cybersecurity (Automation and network consultant)
Providing technical expertise in Cybersecurity technology, network engineering and management to achieve the overall requirement of implementing the cybersecurity solution for the project. Assist in setting guidelines in implementation of cybersecurity within the company, vendors, subvendors, contractors and the client themselves. Implement and enforce cybersecurity in place fo the project. All activities where the cybersecurity and network engineering are involved within the project.
This is Cybersecurity in OT (Operation Technology) which needs IT / Networking knowledge and some Automation knowledge along with knowledge on safety systems.
In total this will be a blend of experience with control systems that also has Operational Technology knowledge for Networks and security. That is why I suggest that our discipline will provide Automation and safety system expertise knowledge required for this activity and we need to find a resource who can support us with above mentioned IT knowledge.
- Working closely with the company team to achieve the set cybersecurity implementation goals for the project
- Generating documentation that will be used to implement and maintain cyber security
- OT and SAS, as well as network engineering, part of instrument and Automation/ CSNE discipline working on the project
- Good knowledge of SAS (Safety and Automation System) in general and OT (Operation Technology)
- Implementation of IEC62443, industrial control systems and industrial protocols like profinet, Modbus, goose, IEC61850 etc. as an example.
- Minimum working level knowledge of SAS
- Additionally, familiarity with risk reviews, Security levels, security zones, air-gapped systems etc.
- Full time resource
100% from now until til 01.10.2023
50% from 02.10.2023 to 15.06.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.